The 2018 Wine Walks are underway starting in March. Please see below for the dates and themes.
- March 17th, 3-6pm - Shamrocks n Shenanigans
- April 21st, 3-6pm - Color me Crazy
- May 26th, 4-7pm - Wine-a-mucca (or Bikes and Brews)
- June 30th, 4-7pm - Red, White and Wine
- July 21st 4-7pm - Corks and Classics
- August 25th 4-7pm - A Friend of Wine is a Friend of Mine Luau
- September 29th 3-6pm - Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum glass of wine
- October 27th 3-6pm - Undead and Uncorked
- November 17th 1-4 pm - Christmas Kickoff
Past Wine Walks
Chamber Board member, Terri Powers and Betsy Aguila were on hand at the Gold Country Inn, for the 60's themed Wine Walk on Saturday. They checked ID's, handed out maps and glasses and had a great time!
This was the Chamber's first attempt at having two different starting places for the Wine Walk and while the turn out was low at the Gold Country, they feel it's worth another chance, to try and make the flow better.
"The Wine Walks are so popular and the participation is so good that we tend to get a little bottlenecked down at the Chamber office" said Chamber President, Alicia Cramer, "in order to make the flow a bit better, we thought we'd give this a try and see how it works."
Those who did start at the 'west' end of the walk, were treated with a wonderful photography exhibit by Shooting the West and some great wines from the Gold Country and The Winnemucca Inn. Early birds to Goodnight Irene, Nature's Corner and Second Street Seasonals were eligible for a chance to win a Chamber Check or two.
Next month, the Wine Walk will be on August 22nd and it's a luau, so start getting those grass skirts together.