The 2019 Wine Walks are underway starting in February. Please see below for the dates and themes.
- February 9th, 1-4pm, Wine and Chocolate (walk of love)
- March 16, 2-5pm - Pot of Gold
- April 27th, 3-6pm - Steam Punk
- May 25th, 3-6pm - Bikes and Brews
- June 29nd, 3-6pm - Tutus and Tuxedos
- July 20th 3-6pm - Winnemucca Wheels
- August 24th 3-6pm - It's Wine Time Luau
- September 28th 3-6pm- Pinups and Pinstripes
- October 26th 2-5pm - Monsters and Mayhem
- November 23rd 1-4 pm - Christmas Kickoff
Past Wine Walks
Chamber Board member, Terri Powers and Betsy Aguila were on hand at the Gold Country Inn, for the 60's themed Wine Walk on Saturday. They checked ID's, handed out maps and glasses and had a great time!
This was the Chamber's first attempt at having two different starting places for the Wine Walk and while the turn out was low at the Gold Country, they feel it's worth another chance, to try and make the flow better.
"The Wine Walks are so popular and the participation is so good that we tend to get a little bottlenecked down at the Chamber office" said Chamber President, Alicia Cramer, "in order to make the flow a bit better, we thought we'd give this a try and see how it works."
Those who did start at the 'west' end of the walk, were treated with a wonderful photography exhibit by Shooting the West and some great wines from the Gold Country and The Winnemucca Inn. Early birds to Goodnight Irene, Nature's Corner and Second Street Seasonals were eligible for a chance to win a Chamber Check or two.
Next month, the Wine Walk will be on August 22nd and it's a luau, so start getting those grass skirts together.